Need a reason to come to Dubai to meet the C-suite of global travel? We have a lot for you, but here are a few to think about.
Skift is gathering travel leaders from around the world in Dubai this December to look at the broader context of Middle East travel and what’s next for this important region. We put the latest trends and strategies in accommodation, destinations, online travel and consumers under the microscope with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry.
Global Forum Change EastDecember 13-15, will be held in the luxurious Madinat Jumeirah in Dubaiand you won’t want to miss the insightful, editor-led discussions moderated by Skift editors and analysts.
The big questions before the trip
Many global consumer-facing trends are on the menu in this forum as we discuss how the industry can find new demand and future growth. Over two days we will discuss:
- The macro forcesopportunities and challenges for travel in the coming year
- Where destinations you will find new passenger growth as they develop and expand
- How hospitality will adapt to the ongoing mixing lifestyle and work in the journey
- What travel can do for development Recruitment and overcome it global labor crisis
- Why technology, cooperation and regional growth will drive demand and sustainability
- A study of brand-led and performance marketing strategies leading online travel
- how meetings and events promote destination growth in the future
- Why digitization and expansion of experience and activities sector questions
- How the Middle East will be a vital focal point for global tourism in the years to come
Check out these topics and many other discussions outlined in our forum agenda.
Learn from the best
Dubai is moving at an incredibly fast pace, and so are the leaders, global changemakers and brands we’ll be featuring at our forum, including:
- Christopher Nasetta – President and CEO, Hilton
- Paul Griffiths – CEO, Airports in Dubai
- Rob Torres – Senior Vice President, Expedia Group Media Solutions
- Philip Zuber – CEO, Kerzner International
- Adnan Kazim – Chief Commercial Officer, Emirates Airlines
- Lola Akinmade Åkerström – Visual storyteller and bestselling author
- Ross Veitch – CEO and Co-Founder, We are going
- Chris Hemmeter – Managing Director, Thayer Ventures
- Aisha Al Mansouri – Captain, Etihad Airways
- Thomas B. Meyer – Chief Operating Officer, Jumeirah Group
- Ellen Dubois du Belle – Chief Human Resources Officer, Jumeirah Group
- Adel El Fakir – CEO, Moroccan National Tourism Office
- Tanzila Khan – disability rights activist
- Jong Yoon Kim – CEO, Yanolya and Yanolya Oblak
- Jeremy Jaunsey – Founder and CEO, Beautiful destinations
- Kasper Urhammer – CEO, tour operator, FTI Group
- Schubert Lu – Chief Operating Officer, Trip.com
- Alistair Toman – CEO, Generator and free hotels
- Michael Dominguez – President and CEO, MEMBER
- And many others.
Connecting with travel innovators
We will be kicking off our Skift Global Forum East with a spectacular evening reception on December 13, which will be held at Summersalt Beach Club at Jumeirah Al Naseem. Join Skift and several hundred beach travel guides for socializing, great food and drink, and views of the iconic Burj Al Arab as we launch our forum in style.
During our forum, attendees will connect over networking breaks, lunches and receptions as we bring together global ideas and conversations between the West, the Middle East and Asia. There will be plenty to discuss as we unpack the ideas and strategies being shared at the event.
Join us in Dubai in December
As the final agenda and speakers are finalised, don’t miss this unique opportunity to gather in Dubai and learn why this region and its people are helping shape the future of travel. Register today:
The travel industry’s leading event is heading to Dubai
Join us December 13-15, 2022
View the event