Craving a plant-based burger that can be made quickly? With Impossible Burgers in the air fryer, you’re only 10 minutes away from a juicy, delicious, filling veggie burger!
Whether you follow a vegan diet or just want to incorporate some meatless meals into your life, the Impossible Burger Air Fryer is a must try!
It’s so juicy and delicious, you won’t even know you’re eating a plant-based burger.
If you’ve never tried an impossible burger before, throw all your preconceptions about veggie burgers out the window.
Even carnivores will go crazy over these juicy patties. Hard to believe they are completely vegan!
Best of all, you can air fry an impossible burger in 10 minutes. All that’s left is to grab your favorite bun, add all the toppings your heart desires, and enjoy!
How to make impossible burgers in an air fryer
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
FIRST STEP: Season each patty with salt, pepper and any additional seasonings you like.
STEP TWO: Place the patties in a single layer in the basket. Lightly spray the tops of the patties with butter.
STEP THREE: Air fry Impossible Burgers for 5 minutes at 380 degrees F.
STEP FOUR: Carefully flip the patties, then continue to cook for 4-6 minutes or until cooked through.
Meatless Sides to Serve with Air Fryers Impossible Burgers
How long until impossible burgers in the air fryer
We want the internal temperature of each patty to reach 160 degrees F.
The best way to get the most accurate cooking time is to use an instant read thermometer so you know exactly when your Impossible Burger Air Fryer is ready.
For me, cooking the Impossible Burgers in the air fryer for 9-11 minutes, flipping halfway through, is usually the perfect time.
If you’re not sure, start with 10 minutes total and adjust to your preference.
Tips for turning the Air Fryer into impossible burgers
- Make sure the Impossible Burger is thawed before cooking. If your impossible burgers are frozen, increase the cooking time to 14-15 minutes, flipping after 8 minutes.
- Drizzle oil over the burgers it will also help them get nice and crispy on the outside.
- Place the impossible burgers in the air fryer basket in a single layer with space between each patty. This will allow them to cook evenly. Avoid overcrowding the basket.
- Turn the patties after 5 minutes so that both sides catch a nice crust.
- Add cheese if you want, place your desired slice of regular or vegan cheese on top of the patty after the burgers are done cooking, then close the fryer basket for 2 minutes. The residual heat will melt the cheese.
More delicious recipes without meat
Other Vegetarian Air Fryer Meals You’ll Love:
Love air frying? Join our newsletter! You can also follow us Facebook, Instagramor join our free Facebook Air Frying community.
2 impossible burger patties, thawed
Salt to taste
Black pepper, to taste
SERVE WITH: Burger buns or lettuce wraps, cheese, lettuce, tomato, avocado, pickles or your favorite toppings
- Season the burgers with salt, pepper and any additional seasonings you like.
- Place the patties in a single layer in the basket, spraying them lightly with oil.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 380 degrees F.
- Carefully flip the patties and continue to cook for 4-6 minutes or until cooked through, an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Quantity per serving:
Calories: 543Total Fat: 27 grSaturated fats: 11gTrans fats: 0gUnsaturated fats: 13gCholesterol: 122 mgsodium: 1082 mgCarbohydrates: 41 grFibers: 0gsugar: 0gProtein: 34 gr
This nutritional information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Product brands and sizes can alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.