The No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks and No. 8 Arkansas Razorbacks meet in the second round of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday, March 18.
The game will begin at 5:15 PM EST and will be televised on CBS. Viewers looking to stream the madness can do so using fuboTV (free trial) and Paramount+. Both streaming services offer free trials, and Paramount Plus starts at just $4.99 per month.
- WATCH MARCH MADNESS GAMES FOR FREE HERE
The 2023 NCAA Men’s March Madness Tournament is in its second round on Saturday, March 18, after 16 teams advanced after Friday’s first-round games.
Saturday’s matchup is the first this season between the two teams. Kansas is 13-5 against the Big 12 and Arkansas is 8-10 against the SEC.
How to watch Kansas vs Arkansas – 2023 March Madness Round 2
How can I watch TV shows? When will it air? On which TV channel? – Saturday’s game will begin at 5:15 PM EST and will be televised via CBS.
Live streaming options: FuboTV (Free Trial) | Paramount Plus – Fans without cable can watch the game with a la carte streaming options like fuboTV and Paramount+. Both streaming services offer free trials, and Paramount Plus starts at just $4.99 per month.
- Connected: Mobile sports betting is live in Massachusetts on DraftKings. Start with $200 bonus bets
Here is the complete March 2023 men’s college basketball schedule and how to watch the games:
Saturday 18 March – Sunday 19 March: Round of 32
- #5 San Diego State 75, No. 13 Furman 52
- #4 Tennessee 65No. 5 Duke 52
- #1 Kansas vs. #8 Arkansas | 17:15 | CBS – Watch on fuboTV (free trial), Paramount+
- #7 Missouri vs. #15 Princeton | 6:10 p.m. | TNT – Watch on Sling and DirecTV Stream
- #1 Houston vs. #9 Auburn | 19:10 | TBS – Watch on Sling and DirecTV Stream
- #2 Texas vs. #10 Penn State | 19:45 | CBS – Watch on fuboTV (free trial), Paramount+
- No. 2 UCLA vs. No. 7 Northwestern | 8:40 p.m. | TNT – Watch on Sling and DirecTV Stream
- #1 Alabama vs. #8 Maryland | 21:40 | TBS – Watch on Sling and DirecTV Stream
Thursday, March 23 – Friday, March 24: Sweet 16
Saturday, March 25 – Sunday, March 26: Elite 8
Saturday, April 1: Final Four – 6:00 PM ET & 8:30 PM ET
- Watch on fuboTV and Paramount+
Monday, April 3: National Championship Game – 9:00 PM ET
- Watch on fuboTV and Paramount+
More information from the Associated Press:
Arkansas Razorbacks (21-13, 8-10 SEC) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (28-7, 13-5 Big 12)
Des Moines, Iowa; Saturday, 5:15 PM EDT
FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK LINE: Kansas -3.5; over/under is 143
OUT: The No. 4 Kansas Jayhawks and Arkansas Razorbacks meet in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
The Jayhawks are 13-5 against Big 12 opponents and 15-2 in non-conference play. Kansas is second in the Big 12 with 16.6 assists per game, led by Dajuan Harris’ 6.3 average.
The Razorbacks are 8-10 against SEC teams. Arkansas is averaging 74.4 points and outscoring opponents by 7.1 points per game.
TOP SHOOTERS: Grady Dick is averaging 2.3 3-pointers per game for the Jayhawks, scoring 14.3 points while shooting 40.4 percent from beyond the arc. Jalen Wilson is shooting 44.3 percent and averaging 18.8 points in the last 10 games for Kansas.
Ricky Council IV averaged 16 points for the Razorbacks. Nick Smith Jr. is averaging 13.8 points over the last 10 games for Arkansas.
LAST 10 GAMES: Jayhawks: 8-2, averaging 74.0 points, 30.7 rebounds, 15.9 assists, 8.8 steals and 3.2 blocks per game while shooting 47.2 percent from the field. Their opponents are averaging 68.0 points per game.
Razorbacks: 4-6, averaging 73.0 points, 31.9 rebounds, 12.1 assists, 8.4 steals and 5.3 blocks per game while shooting 45.5 percent from the field. Their opponents are averaging 71.4 points.
The Associated Press produced this story using technology provided by Data Skrive and data from Sportradar.