ServiceNow has released more solutions within the Now Platform Tokyo designed to increase operational intelligence and confidence.
In addition to the ServiceNow Vault, ServiceNow is launching new AI-powered features and tools for developers and risk management to help organizations operate more efficiently and operate more resilient business models.
According to Gartner, software infrastructure spending in sectors containing PaaS, cloud management, and security is expected to grow at a double-digit rate, bringing total spending to more than $120 billion by 2026.
Customers benefit from the expanding capabilities of ServiceNow as a digital business platform amidst macroeconomic uncertainty and unprecedented cyber risks. Additional solutions in the Tokyo edition use artificial intelligence and the highest levels of platform privacy and security controls to enhance business intelligence and mitigate risks.
“Organizations are investing in digital technologies that help them unlock efficiencies and save costs, while protecting their data in an increasingly complex and evolving threat environment,” said John Siegler, senior vice president of the Now Platform at ServiceNow.
“With new AI-powered automation and risk management solutions in the Tokyo edition, we are helping customers create more flexible, secure, and productive business models, all on one platform, so they can navigate uncertainty with confidence,” Siegler continued.
New Tokyo solutions that enhance intelligence and confidence in business operations include:
- Task intelligence for customer service management Armed with the capabilities of artificial intelligence and automation, service customers allow them to focus on the most complex customer situations and help them be more empathetic when working with customers. Task Intelligence applies AI to the most common use cases to automate routine tasks such as classifying emails and cases and directing them to the right team, at the right time, in the right language using sentiment analysis to give agents insight into the customer’s tone so they can prioritize work.
- automation center It enables IT teams and automation centers of excellence to fully view their organization’s hyper-automation landscape in a central vendor-neutral hub for greater efficiency and cost savings across the enterprise. In addition to overseeing ServiceNow’s RPA technology within the automation engine, Automation Center also provides insights into third-party automation. By integrating isolated islands of automation across vendors into one cohesive offering, the Automation Center enables organizations to maximize business impact, return on investment, and operational health.
- Configure DevOps Help ensure DevOps teams can reduce outages caused by configuration changes, make their organization’s software and services more reliable, and help prevent outage-related revenue loss. DevOps Config, included in ITSM Pro, manages configuration data for applications, versions, environments, and infrastructure in a single repository. Access control and validation of configuration changes in real time, along with centralized management, security and verification – seamlessly and within development lines – prevent blackouts.
- Operational Flexibility Management, part of the ServiceNow risk management portfolio, helps organizations continue to serve customers, deliver products and services, and protect workforces in the face of adverse events. With new scenario analysis capabilities, customers can design and simulate events to determine the potential impact on operational resilience. These new capabilities allow teams to plan ahead as they anticipate, prevent, adapt, and recover from any work disruption.
- ITSM Pro + It adds a new layer of business intelligence to the digital tools used by employees and customers. For enterprises, ITSM Pro+ includes all the capabilities of ITSM Pro – and adds powerful insights with ready-made analytics and dashboards, as well as a comprehensive new white-glove service called Virtual Agent Optimize (VAO). With VAO, ServiceNow’s team of experts continuously set up, manage and improve virtual agent conversations with Natural Language Understanding (NLU) in real time, so that customers can quickly utilize virtual agents for the most effective responses and solutions.
- ServiceNow Vault Using elastic key management and data classification to increase data anonymity, ServiceNow Vault enables organizations to protect sensitive confidential data and increase regulatory compliance through native platform encryption. Vault also enables organizations to enhance the security posture of the platform by simplifying the management and protection of device credentials, as well as validating and integrity of code deployed on the MID server helping to ensure no malicious entry. Finally, Vault makes it easy for organizations to export their ServiceNow system and application logs on a large scale and in near real time as a service.
Now Platform Tokyo Edition is designed to help organizations overcome business challenges amid an uncertain macro environment. ServiceNow Tokyo Edition is specifically designed to deliver better employee and customer experiences, increase intelligence and confidence in operations, and accelerate value in ways that are good for people, good for the planet, and good for profits.